Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

i melted


My hair dresser called it a melt and I told her to go for it.
I needed a change so I got brave and put color in my hair for the first time. And you know what? It really wasn't that scary after all, and some people didn't even notice the ombre. This just might be the first baby step to trying out a full head of dark hair someday...I've always secretly wanted to!


Shirt - UO
Skirt - vintage
Shoes - Anthropologie
Necklace - Oh, Hello Friend
My apologies for the disappearing act last week... I am feeling much better now, thank you for all of the get well wishes! This skirt is one of the things I scored with my SIL when we were on our trip visiting family last weekend. I always seem to have luck at this fun little consignment shop in town and make it a point to stop by. I also got a really cute carpet bag that I can use on date nights instead of my diaper bag - I've been hauling around that huge thing everywhere, but if I'm away from the kids I should be carrying around something more pretty, right?

I really can't believe September is already here, but I am ready for the fall weather to start rolling in - I love this time of year!
How was your three-day weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Loving the hair! Looks so good. And love your outfit - that's an amazing skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like! (i really want to be this brave and try new color ... but the price and upkeep keep me from doing it... plus i'm just a little scared.)

    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look darling and I love the headband on the babe, I need one!

    ReplyDelete