Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

our favorite summer haunt

Lately, we have been spending a lot of lazy hours at our favorite summer haunt. A little lake near our house where the kids can dig in the sand and the mamas can relax on the beach while babes sleep in strollers. It is a little muddier than an ocean beach, but we will take what we can get - this spot has been my life saver more than once on long summer days!








Are you holding onto summer as long as you can too?

(As you can probably conclude from my instagram photos, I got an iphone last week. I would love to hear suggestions for fun and useful apps if you have any!)

4 comments:

  1. cute pictures!
    i don't want summer to leave either, sigh.

    my favorite iphone app is fooducate! you scan the barcode on a food item and it rates how healthy it is on an A to D scale.


    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness those pictures are priceless!
    My favorite end of the summer activity is...tracting! Not.

    How about watching the leaves fall off the trees while we drive to appointments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got an iPod touch and my daughter is on it more than me! For her I downloaded doodle buddy, talking hippo (soooo cute) and toca boca hair salon. For me I love Instagram, diptic, photoshop express, postal pix and text plus. :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the photos! My favorite apps are Instagram (of course), AroundMe (for locating things quickly) and IMDb (a giant movie database for when I just can't remember who that actor was in that one movie). Enjoy your phone!

    ReplyDelete