Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

weekly kiddo



Happy Friday friends! Just wanted to pop in to let you know that LM is the weekly kiddo over at Modern Kiddo if you want to see a whole lot of cute in one place. ;) Thanks for having us on your fantastic blog Alix and Dottie - we love it!

I am so happy the weekend is here. Our plans involve scraping thick paint and ugly tile off of walls, and yes, this is exciting to me. So far I have stayed home with the girls while Husband has done all of the work renovating our house, but we got a babysitter so I can help do my part. I have been craving the satisfaction of getting my hands dirty and working side by side with him, so I am looking forward to it. I'll give you an update on what we've accomplished in the house so far next week. Have a great weekend!

(banner and my picture with type via modern kiddo)

4 comments:

  1. oh fun!! your LM is such a cutie. good luck with the house stuff this weekend - i agree, it'll be awesome to put some elbow grease into your home! always feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! I don't know how fun the scraping is, but I love the painting part! ...and it's always nice to do something together. When my husband and I go to the grocery store without kids, it's a date!

    ...heading over to see your kiddo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete