Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

5/52 + 25 weeks



I meant to post this at the end of last week, but with a busy Valentines Day and then getting hit with a sick bug over the weekend I find myself playing catch up...

1 - I have pretty much given up any kind of control when it comes to what LM wears. She picks out her own outfits these days and on this particular day even did her hair herself. She was so proud! I didn't count, but I think there were about 5-6 clips throughout her hair. So, that is how she went to school, fancy vintage dress and all.

2 - Lark will often dress herself too. Her uniform of choice always involves one of her sister's skirts. This polka dot skirt is her favorite. It may as well just be hers because she wears it more than LM. I love that it is almost always on backwards.

3 - As far as my wardrobe goes, I am having to get creative. Layering a dress with a shorter shirt I sort of bunch up with a belt is my latest comfy outfit that still feels put together.



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you let LM dress herself. Those are my favorite outfits to see at school. And it doesn't happen often enough!

    ReplyDelete