Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

9/52 + 29 weeks


1 - I am cheating and posting another picture of LM I love from last week. :)

2 - Lark had her third birthday this week! We had a simple family celebration in the morning and then she was completely spoiled with love from friends and family all day long. I'll post more pictures soon.

3 - In lieu of a bump picture I wanted to acknowledge hitting a sentimental milestone. One year ago this week we lost our third sweet baby during my second trimester. I am feeling extra grateful and teary for the new life inside of me now, while remembering that brief little life that touched my heart to the core and changed me in a lot of hard, good, soul stretching ways then. This paper heart in the girl's room is meaningful to me and serves as a reminder of that life. Big hugs to any of you who have been or are going through something similar now.


3 comments:

  1. sending you lots of love. So glad for your beautiful family that's a new life on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you lots of love. So happy for your beautiful family that there's a new life coming.

    ReplyDelete